Legal & Financial Come Together
Gregory S. Hartman is an attorney, CPA, and Certified Insolvency & Restructuring Advisor (credential pending). Mr. Hartman represents both debtors and creditors in bankruptcy matters. He also has expertise in chapter 11 businesses reorganization.
Prior to starting Hartman Bankruptcy Law, Mr. Hartman represented secured creditors and trustees in bankruptcy cases. Mr. Hartman also worked for the United States Trustee's Office where he worked in an oversight role of chapter 11 cases and trustee administration.
Mr. Hartman is a long-time resident of the Bay Area, living in the East Bay with his wife and two children.
- State Bar of California
- California Board of Accountancy (inactive)
- United States Trustee's Office
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman
- Knight Ridder Newspaper Co.
- Deloitte & Touche
- J.D., Santa Clara Law, 2007; AmJur Award in Secured Transactions and Alternative Dispute Resolution; Moot Court Advocacy Award, Galloway Moot Court Semi-Finalist
- B.S. in Accounting from University of Oregon, 2000.