Protecting Your Interests
We bring a unique combination of legal & financial expertise to the bankruptcy field. We have experience representing clients from almost all perspectives within bankruptcy. Understanding the “end game” is critical when evaluating a creditor’s options. While it may not have occurred yet, bankruptcy always looms in the background of any negotiations with a debtor. Whether arranging a forbearance agreement, pursuing collections, or representing you in bankruptcy, we can help protect a creditor’s interests. Read more about our expertise, here.
Serving: Oakland, San Francisco, Greater East Bay, San Jose & Peninsula
For related topics, check out
We take a thoughtful approach to solving our clients’ problems. The most aggressive approach is not necessarily the most prudent, especially when operating in a bankruptcy context. We can help a creditor evaluate the strength of its position, help explain the debtor’s operations and financial position, and ultimately help chart the a course that can best achieve the creditor’s objections. A thoughtful analysis will help the client understand its own position and maximize recovery.
- Forbearance Agreements
- Loan Modification
- Foreclosure Proceedings
- Pre-Bankruptcy Planning
- Pre-Bankruptcy Negotiation
- Lien Perfection
- Representation of Secured & Unsecured Creditors in Bankruptcy
- Motion For Adequate Protection / Relief From Stay
- Motion to Dismiss or Convert
- Motion to Appoint a Chapter 11 Trustee
- Opposition to Approval of Disclosure Statement
- Objection to Confirmation of Chapter 11 Plan
- Advising on/opposing the sale of assets (§363 Motions)
- Denial of Discharge (§727) / Exception to Discharge (§523)
- Avoidance Actions (Preferences/Fraudulent Conveyances)
Does Your Problem Fall Into One of These Areas?
The Skills We Bring: Legal Knowledge + Financial Expertise + Bankruptcy Focus.
Contact Us To Discuss Your Issue.
Call Us: (510) 227-5325
Email Us: Click Here.
Address: 1300 Clay St., #600, Oakland, CA 94612
Mon. – Fri., 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Sat. & Sun., by appointment