STOP FORECLOSURE NOW
Struggling with mortgage arrears, loan default, or unfavorable loan terms? Many property owners are still faced with the threat of foreclosure, even as the real estate market has recovered. Bankruptcy represents a powerful tool in resolving these issues.
Bankruptcy May Allow You To:
- Reduce Amount Owed on Investment Property;
- Mortgage Modification Mediation (Court Sponsored); or
- Regain Possession of Real Estate From a Receiver.
FREE CONSULTATION. CALL (510) 227-5325, or Email Us.
What To Expect in Bankruptcy:
If you consult with a qualified bankruptcy attorney, your attorney should be able to quickly explain the following:
- the available bankruptcy options (chapter 7 vs. 13, or chapter 11),
- whether you qualify for bankruptcy and whether you should file, and
- the likely benefits that bankruptcy may offer (examples: modify a mortgage, modify a vehicle loan, halt a repossession, stop a wage garnishment, halt a collection lawsuit).
Other Tools in Bankruptcy:
- Objecting to disputed debts;
- Removing judgment liens (if impair the homestead exemption);
- Selling property when a foreclosure is pending;
- Conveying clean title in a sale;
- Partially or fully discharging unsecured debts;
- Curing tax arrears; and
- Discharging old tax debts;
- Halting garnishments, lawsuits or levies; or
- Modify a vehicle loan.
San Francisco, Oakland, East Bay, San Jose & Peninsula
Non-Bankruptcy Options. Bankruptcy is a powerful tool, but it's not necessarily the first step. In many instances, business creditors will recognize the value of a consensual workout with the business. Out-of-court restructurings are always an initial option to explore.
Contact Us To Set Up A Free Initial Consultation.
Call Us: (510) 227-5325
Email Us: Click Here.
Address: 1300 Clay St., #600, Oakland, CA 94612
Mon. - Fri., 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Sat. & Sun., by appointment